All are unverified (updated as of 1/14/2023)
Bank of America
- US: Hiring freeze, but no lay off
- London: 75% of graduates are let go. They got GBP 0 bonus leading to this
- Latam: let go 9, another 5 "natural attrition"
- US: laid off associates and junior analysts here and there. Laid off 2 Senior Analysts, one covering Medical Device and one covering Health Care IT
- Latam: laid off Education and TMT
- Europe (ex-London): One coverage suspension: let go analyst for Food Retail + Delivery; canned VP/associate/analyst from various other single stock research teams.
- London: Let go one MD for UK economics
- Had some cuts in December 2022, but nothing since